Sunday, December 1, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #251 - 《OnCall36小時》主題曲 part I & II

This week is going to be a very special week.
For the first time, unless my memory fails me again, I am sharing a Cantonese song.
Ooops!
Correction, its TWO Cantonese songs!

I am NOT the chase-after-drama kind of person.
Yet, by chance I happened to watch 《OnCall36小時》, a Cantonese Drama, last year and fell in love with it.

Recently, 《OnCall36小時 II》 was launched and hubby managed to find a link whereby we can watch it 'first hand' each time every episode is released in the weekdays.
We watched it whenever we have time to spare.
I called it "Our Little Drama Date"
*giggle* A little romance added to our married life.

Love BOTH the theme songs because I am BIAS!
*LAUGH*
I love songs with Piano Prelude.
Gets me in the Right Mood.....the relax mood to quieten down my ever-so-busy-mind that works like a 24 hour expressway.

Enjoy!


Song Sharing Sharing Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?




《OnCall36小時》主題曲 ~

容祖兒






=========

《OnCall36小時II》主題曲 ~

容祖兒









Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: