Saturday, December 14, 2013

Perspective - What Do You See?


Let's have some fun.



What do you see in the picture above?
An old woman on the left and Two friends smiling and chatting with each other on the right?
Well, you are right.

However........................



How you live your life is all about your perspective.
How you see every situation.

Remember, there is always 2 sides to a coin.
Standing on one side alone, will not help you to see the full picture.
Always need to put yourself on the other side and view from a different angle too.

This is something that I constantly remind myself to do.
It helps me to calm my anger.
Reduces my fears.
And eventually enables me to make wiser decisions.





Alright, let me rotate that SAME PICTURE above.
Now, what do you see?



 Two people quarreling on the left and a young lady on the right?
Yup!

All it takes is a tiny effort and a little more time to look at something differently, yet it makes a world of a difference.
*smile*



No comments: