Saturday, December 7, 2013

Fear is NOT Real

"Fear is not real.
The only place that fear can exist
 is in our thoughts of the future.
It is a product of our imagination,
causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist.
That is near insanity Kitai.
Do not misunderstand me,
danger is very real,
but fear is a choice.
We are all telling ourselves a story and that day mine changed"

~Cypher Raige, from the movie "After Earth"


Had been feeling lost in recent months, over several different things.
Watched the DVD of "After Earth" today and his words struck me like a lightning.

It was the story that I had been creating in my own mind, about the future, about what MAY come, that is giving me the sense of lost, the sense of fear.

ITS TIME....TO CHANGE THAT STORY!
This time, it shall be.....
A Story Of HOPE!

Since its all in my head, I should create a story that is worth living for.... than a story that gives me the negative vibes the whole time.
Since we have to live this life anyway.....why not live with happy thoughts in the head, than fearful ones.

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

Cheers!
 

No comments: