Sunday, December 29, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #255 - People Like Us ~ Kelly Clarkson

This week is a very rewarding week for me......
Not that things happen to me....
Rather it was good news which my 4 friends shared with me.....

A friend who struggled parenting alone in a foreign land, has finally found the power to overcome the odds.
A friend who struggled with a broken marriage, finds confidence in love once again.
A friend who almost lost hope when the doctor sent bad news, is seeing hope now.
A friend who was in great financial difficulty, finally emerged from the heavy burden and could once again feel the breath of stress-free air.

I was there with them when things seemed like they were going down in flames.
It was a treacherous journey.
I was glad they brought me along.
That's what friends are for, isn't?

When they celebrate, my heart is filled with happiness for them too.

As for those of you who are still trying to find that gleam of chance for things to turn-around, I hope this song will give you encouragement for the new year.

Let the sorrows in 2013 be gone when 1st January 2014 comes.
Let the tears shed in 2013 be dried when everyone says "Happy New Year!"

So chin up now!
You are stronger than you think.
You will pull through............




Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

People Like Us ~ Kelly Clarkson




 



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: