Sunday, December 8, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #252 - Let It Go ~ Idina Menzel

Went to watch the movie "Frozen" on 3rd December.
I TOTALLY RECOMMEND this amazing movie to all!
There were so many meaningful messages inside:
Family Love
Siblings Love
What is True Love
What Fear can do to anyone
What Trust and Belief can change all things
and not forgetting....
Positivity, fully displayed by Olaf, the cutest snowman I had seen!
(I shared Olaf's hilarious song on my parenting blog HERE.)


I LOVE ALL THE SONGS in the movie!
Especially........:
  • Do you want to build a Snowman
  • First Time in Forever
  • Love is an Open Door
  • Fixer Upper
But my favourite among the FAVOURITES had to be "Let It Go" sung by Idina Menzel.
When Idina Menzel sang it, I felt my heart singing it too.
Some things are just so tightly locked in my heart that really needs to let them go.....only then can I be free and be who I truly am.........

Demi Lovato also sang "Let It Go" for FROZEN, but I prefer Idina Menzel's version.
Listen to both below and tell me if your preference is the same as mine?
*wink*


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Let It Go - Idina Menzel












Let It Go - Demi Lovato







"Let It Go" Lyrics





Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: