Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm Sorry, I CANNOT SHARE my house with You!

I guessed you love my family too much!
So much so that you want YOUR FAMILY to stay with mine!
Though you and your family do not take up much space, I still do NOT want to share my home with you.
I understand that your young ones will leave once they are older, but from now till the arrival of that day, I do not welcome your offsprings to be anywhere near my boys.

 I'm Sorry, I CANNOT SHARE my house with You.............


Hanging my clean laundry on bamboos to dry, has been a practice since young. I believe its NOTHING NEW to anyone living in Singapore.

Yet, this is the FIRST TIME I had insects trying to build their nest INSIDE my bamboos!

If you turn up the volume of your speacker, you would be able to HEAR the fluttering sound of its wings, even when it was inside the container.
I can only imagine how noisy it would be if its family flies around my house in future.
I had to put a stop to it!

I'm sorry I had to capture you and ceased your operation.
I know you are ANGRY with me, as I can see you rubbing your 'fists', like how a thug would crack his knuckles before a fight. (see video at 1:06)
*laugh*



 









 
 In order to prevent its friends or relatives to come here for revenge, by building THEIR nests in my bamboo too, I had stuffed plastic bags inside all my bamboos.
I hope there will NOT be any other spots/things in my house which would pose as a home building ground for them anymore.

*fingers crossed*


No comments: