Sunday, February 23, 2014

Song Sharing Sunday #263 - We Will Meet Again

My boys had a great day playing soccer with their friends of 1 year, as a team against other teams from other clubs, at the Passion Children's Soccer tournament today. Though the kids have known each other for 1 year already. Sad to say, there are only 1 to 3, of whom they can call Friends.
The rest are just soccer mates, nothing more than that.
But these 1 to 3 friends would chit chat with my boys and my boys would walked towards them purposely to start a long conversation.

Little did these friends know that today was my boys' last day in the club, until the very last moment.
My elder one has more happy memories in this club than my younger one, therefore naturally my elder child would feel the pinch more, knowing that this will be the last time his few friends and him are in the same club.

ONE particular friend of theirs showed a very sad and disappointed face when they bid farewell at the end of the tournament.
Hubby and I love this boy lots too!
Well-mannered and sociable.
He does not only talk to my boys, but will also RUN towards us, whenever he sees us and greets us "Hi Uncle. Hi Auntie." with a big grin on his face.
I am going to miss that smiley face and the cheerful voice.........

I guessed, the most comforting words we could give each other, as we waved, was 
"We Will Meet Again......"
.......in another tournament.....but as opponents.....





Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


We Will Meet Again






Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....




No comments: