Sunday, August 3, 2014

Song Sharing Sunday #286 - Cry On My Shoulder

There I go again.
Could not resist falling in love with a song that begins with the sound of piano.
Today, we celebrate my FIL's birthday.
I'll always remember the little shy smile on FIL's face, when I asked him and MIL about their love story.
This old couple had indeed gone through fire and water.
Life had not been kind to them in their earlier days together as a married couple.....but I'm glad that their hardship has a beautiful ending : growing old together....relaxed.






Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Cry On My Shoulder




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: