Sunday, November 16, 2014

Song Sharing Sunday #300 - Endless Love ~ Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross

The long awaited day has finally arrived.
The day I meet my senior partners, who are a couple too, from America.
They have coached hubby and I for more than 8 months through Skype and GoToMeeting.
Yet, we have never shook hands.
The feeling of so close, yet not close enough, is a very strange feeling.
It felt like meeting a pen pal for the first time.
Or going on a blind date.

Its both exciting and nerve racking too.
*laugh*


When I asked them what song represents them, the romantic hubby said this was the song......
So this week's Song Sharing Sunday is dedicated to the two of you....




Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Endless Love ~ Lionel Ritchie & Diana Ross



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: