Sunday, March 6, 2016

Song Sharing Sunday #368 - Shania Twain - From This Moment On

My mum used to say, you won't know if a man is truly your husband till the day you die and he is still your husband....

Marriages seemed so fragile these days.
But to me, from the day I said I do, its set.
There's no turning back nor regret.

We chose each other and we need to be responsible for your decision.
Stick to it, till the day we are all white hair and grow old together.

Aaaawwwwwwww........
Suddenly feel like giving hubby a hug, but he is not around....
*sulk*



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Shania Twain - From This Moment On



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: