Sunday, March 13, 2016

Song Sharing Sunday #369 - Dierks Bentley - I Hold On

Call it stupidity
Call it insane
But every friendship is very precious to me
Even if the person started to doubt my sincerity
Even if the person refused to say more than a sentence to me
Doesn't matter
To me, once a friend, friend for life......

Silently care
Silently concern
Silently......you are still my friend

One day you will realised that all that you had heard were untrue
All that you thought you knew, were false
and we'll be back to good old times again.

I have faith, that TIME will reveal the truth......to you.
Till then........Stay Cool!




Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Dierks Bentley - I Hold On



 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: