Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese Horoscope Dog in 2011

Every year I would go to this particular temple to snap down each Chinese Horoscope's predictions for that particular year. For 4 years now, the Chinese Horoscope Master who did the analysis have been pretty accurate. I have been sharing them in post like this 'Dog Luck in 2010 by Year of Birth'. What I like best is the monthly predictions laid out by him. (see 'Dog Luck in 2010 for each month' post). It helps me to decide which months to stay in low profile and which months to go all out to achieve my respective goals.

It was a surprise to me that this year, they have changed the Chinese Horoscope Master. *pout* He does not have the predictions breakdown by the month, unlike the previous Master. *double pout* I am taking his predictions with a pinch of salt. Let's watch and see how it ends this year to determine the 'power of accuracy' of this replacement master....

If the words are too small for you, you can always click 'Zoom In' in your Menu Bar on top of your screen... *smile*

Chinese Horoscope Dog in the year of 2011

 

No comments: