Sunday, February 27, 2011

Song Sharing Sunday - 110 [Happy Thoughts Song]

Lately, there have been people around me who are feeling rather down. I would like to dedicate this song to them. Remember, putting Happy Thoughts into your head every now and then, especially before bedtime. Being grateful for what you already have makes it even easier. Just like what Elmo sang, "Remember this, 'cos its really true, The Things You Do Are Up To You!"


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Sesame Street: Happy Thoughts Song - Elmo




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

Here's one from my blog ..

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2011/02/song-sharing-sunday-110.html

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

Here's one from my blog ..

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2011/02/song-sharing-sunday-110.html