Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day Dinner


I think the ONLY Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner was our very first.
Thereafter, its just another day.

This year is rather sweet for me.
Nothing big.
But that he remembered its Valentine's Day and with all his cheekiness asked me out for a sizzling hot dinner (with two very noisy and big light bulb to replace the candles of courseKids!).

Its been years.
In fact, its been so long that I cannot even remember when was the last time we had dinner at a restaurant on Valentine's Day.
His excuse OR reason is always the same: "Valentine's Day is celebrated by people who does not treat every day as Valentine's Day. When you love someone, EVERYDAY is Valentine's Day. So why do you want to get 'slaughtered' by the expensive set meals prepared for this day and join the crowd where reservations is a must in order to get a good seat?"

I was pleasantly surprised when he popped out the question 2 days ago in front of a restaurant that is not popular for couples on Valentine's Day, "Shall we eat here on Monday?"
"Huh? Why Monday?" The blur me was still searching for a clue. I wasn't faking ok! I REALLY FORGOT about Monday being Valentine's Day.

"Valentine's Day mah!" he smiled cheekily.

Its simple things like these that make me feel loved.
And yes, being his wife for 11years does make me feel like spending Valentine's Day every single day.

Love you Dearie, Happy Valentine's Day!




Valentines Day


Have A Lovely Valentine's day, Everyone! *smile*


No comments: