Saturday, March 5, 2011

American Idol Season 10 - Top 13

American Idol Season 10 - Top 13......... I LOVE THEM ALL except two.

Which two?

Well, let's take a look at who are the 13 contestants who are going onto the Big Stage:



  1. Jacob Lusk
  2. Scotty McCreery
  3. Casey Abrams
  4. James Durbin
  5. Paul McDonald
  6. Stefano Langone 
  7. Thia Megia
  8. Lauren Alaina
  9. Pia Toscano
  10. Karen Rodriguez
  11. Haley Reinhart
  12. Naima Adedapo
  13. Ashthon Jones
So which two are my least favourite? Or rather I REALLY WISH THEY ARE OUT OF THE COMPETITION?
Scotty McCreery and Naima Adedapo

Yes, undoubtedly Scotty's voice is so unique, you can close your eyes and still tell that it is him who is singing. But I rolled my eyes on him on Group night. What he did, how he behaved and how he reacted at different circumstances really upset my tummy.

As for Naima, nothing that she did though. Just feel that she is too much of a drama queen.

And who are my Favourites?
Ashthon Jones, James Durbin, who really reminds me of Adam Lambert, Paul McDonald, oh! his smile.... *muack* and not forgetting the cute-guy, Stefano Langone and the eye-pleaser Thia Megia.

Who are your favourites?

No comments: