Friday, March 25, 2011

American Idol Top 11 Results

My favourite performance last night has to be Paul McDonald's:



Watching and hearing him is just phenomenal! He, in no way looked or sounded like a contestant. He looked so 'seasoned'! Simply delicious! *laugh* No tricks. No acts. Just simply him at his best. Love it!

Then again, I must say, watching the show: American Idol for so many years, today's results show is my FAVOURITE yet!

With the appearance of Stevie Wonder celebrating Steven Tyler;
PLUS the appearance of my 2nd favourite Wrestler of all times, Hulk Hogan, announcing that my favourite two contestants of this American Idol season 11 are both safe;
PLUS seeing the judges choose NOT to hear the contestant, with the lowest votes last night, Casey Abrams, sing for his life to gain the judges 'one and only save', and the judges chose to save him;
PLUS for the very first time, 11 contestants are going for the summer tour!

With so much excitement in an hour, what more can I ask for?!

*muack* Love this season!

1 comment:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.