Friday, March 4, 2011

Mopiko is more than just an anti-itch cream

Recently because of stress and lack of good rest, I felt like I am back to my puberty stage. Pimples and acne started popping out. Well, though having these 'loyal friends' is a common thing once a month, you know, 'those once a month days', but to have many pimples appearing at the same time have not been happening since my teenage times.

I totally forgot how to get those red bumps flattened in the fastest possible way.

I kept focusing on keeping the skin clean. Changing my diet. TRY to sleep early and take deep breaths. But it could only prevent more from coming out. It did not help to reduce the prickling pain and ugly bumps.

Until last night...

Recently there seemed to be a mosquitoe army camping in my bedroom. Their favourite camping site is near my younger boy's sleeping place. Every morning he wakes up with new mark or marks appearing on his body, which showed the attacked from the army. Its been 4 days of using Mopiko to cure his itch.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. But handling this light blue cap cream has become a common routine for me now. So much so that I wanted to explore it further. And so I read.

Mopiko is "For relief of bites by lice, bedbugs, mosquitoes, bees or other poisonous insects. Itching ulcers. Measles. Irritation from shaving. Headaches. Pimples........" WAIT A MINUTE!!!

PIMPLES???!!!

Silly me! How could I have forgotten!
Yes, yes, yes!
Mopiko was my pimple cream during my school days!
And it works for me!

It flattens the red bump overnight and the pus becomes easy to squeeze in less than 24hours!
Well, that is for me though, not too sure if you have the same experience as well.
*smile*

So now, the ugly red bumps are off my face.
Just had to be patient now to wait for the pimple scars to be gone....

No comments: