Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Progress of New House - Update 9

I thought my previous 'new house update' blog post "Progress of New House - Update 8" would be the shortest post of all updates, but this post on last week's renovation progress proved me wrong.
*laugh*

Work was done on Monday and Tuesday ONLY
Nothing was done INSIDE my house there after as everyone had to wait for the carpenter to finish up all woodwork in his factory and deliver the masterpieces to my house first, before anyone could proceed further.

So on Monday, the aircon guys and the electrician came again to finish off where they left off the other time, read post "Progress of New House - Update 7".
My heart kept racing when the aircon guy was standing outside the house
A job that can risk one's life indeed! 
So Scary!!!!
He risked his life to fix the aircon compressor for us....
*Super Hugs* 






Watching them at work once more through this video which we recorded below, makes my heart pound hard and fast again
*Salute*
THANK YOU..... THANK YOU....





 


And by Tuesday, all lights were up and working. *Thumbs Up*

Lights at the walkway from Living Room to the Kitchen. I think the effect would be nicer after the wall papers are up. *grin*

Dining Area Light. Did not want to hang the crystals until all renovation works are done, fearing that they might get hit.

Living Room Light

The light above Allan and my working desks

The light above the kids' study tables

Same design in the kids' bedroom and the master bedroom

Kitchen Lights x2

Just a simple light bulb for the 2 toilets and the storeroom


This week would be the MOST exciting and hectic week, as EVERYONE rushes to finish up EVERYTHING by end of this week so that we could move in next week.

I told my renovation contractor right from the very beginning that we MUST move in before school reopens and we need time to unpack too before the kids are back to school.

Thus, by hook or by crook, they MUST get the job done by end of this week.
 Afterall, it is the 8th week already, the 'ending' week, which they promised us right from the start.   

As most of the things will only complete on this Saturday, I could only get my OWN wall paper contractor and my OWN tempered glass contractor to come next week AFTER we moved in. Even my new TV would not come till last day of this year.
Therefore, I would say, we are moving into an 'incomplete' house.
  
Well, it is my BIGGEST (in size) Christmas Gift ever!
I am Soooooooooooo Over The Moon right now!
*super clap clap clap* 




 

No comments: