Sunday, December 30, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #203 - Oh Dance! ~ SKARF

I am totally exhausted from the unpacking and endless cleaning after my family moved into the new house.
No matter how tired I am, we still go to my in-law's house for the usual Sunday gathering with the rest of the big family of 14.

I slept right after my lunch.
From around 1.30pm, I slept till now : 5.33pm, and woke up to my 2 elder nieces singing to this song, while my FIL was in the toilet.

The moment my FIL came out, he said: "You all have stomachache ah? (the diarrhea type) Ooooohhhhh Dan!"
*Super Huge Laugh*




Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Oh! Dance! ~ SKARF






Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: