Sunday, March 31, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #216 - Training To Be Cowards ~ Ah Boys To Men II

Had a great long weekend with the 6 kiddos of my extended family at the 3 days 2 nights chalet.
As usual, we had lots of fun and laughter as we celebrated my 2nd niece and my younger son's birthday.
I thought I would be posting a birthday song for this week's Song Sharing Sunday.
Instead, the song that struck me this week was to hear my 5 year old nephew singing "Training To Be Cowards" song from the movie Ah Boys To Men II.

Nope, he has not seen the movie before.
Just the shots from the television during commercial period.
It came very sudden.
He was strutting as he sang his way up to level two of the chalet.
*huge laugh*



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Training To Be Cowards ~ Ah Boys To Men II




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: