Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy 13th Anniversary, Dearie!

I loved the animation in the previous post : "Song Sharing Sunday #223"
The animation reminded me that no matter what, dearie and I had vowed to hold each other's hand even when our backs are hunched and hair all white.

This post also felt like a continuation of this other post I did a couple of weeks back "Goodbye......Gift of Love"
because hubby bought me a new piece!
 “天長地久” continues.......








My heart sank when I saw the price tag. 
 Its definitely the most expensive watch I had ever had! 
Thank you Dearie! 
 *Super Huge Bear Hugs*

We had been to Modesto's several times and the branch we frequent most was Vivo.
Been to Elizabeth Hotel branch once but was taken aback at the length of time we had to wait before we were given a seat. So we told ourselves that its either we make a reservation or we will not go there again.

This day, the beginning of another year into our marriage, we wanted to try another branch : Modesto's @ Orchard ~ Orchard Parade Hotel.

Once again, great service and wonderful food.

Cotto

Linguine Vongole

Risotto Funghi

Crema Di Funghi and Bread with Olive oil

Looking at the last photo, its undeniably that we have aged....
Somehow that made me happy.
To know that we have stuck to each other through thick and thin all these years.
No matter how tough life was, we did not use our finger to put the blame but we used our hand to support.
Most importantly is....through it all, we remained IN LOVE with each other. (if you remembered what 'IN LOVE' meant to us, in my Anniversary post last year "Happy 12th Anniversary, Dearie! (and what Kept Us Going Strong)"

Many many more 13 years to come....
Happy 13th Anniversary Dearie!
*muack*


No comments: