Sunday, May 5, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #221 - Read all about it ~ Emeli Sande

I love the sound that piano creates.
If I had the money when I was a kid, I would want to learn how to play the piano and have that grand musical instrument sitting in my living room.

I thought of sending my kids to learn to play the piano, so that I could learn along with them, when they come home from their piano class.
Yet, I will never force my boys to learn anything outside school syllabus, that they were not interested in.
Then again, it would make me feel very uneasy to be in a piano class with the oldest student only at 12 years old.
Hhhmmm....
So there goes my childhood dream...

When I first heard this song in Britain's Got Talent, in the Shadow Act Performed by Attraction, watch video here , I fell in love with the song, especially the beginning....when the piano starts...



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Emeli Sande ~ Read All About It




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: