Sunday, May 19, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #223 - 情歌 ~ 梁靜茹

Today marked the 13th time we say "Happy Anniversary, Dearie ." 

It started with a simple touch of my hand
Then you held it tight

The way you held mine in yours.... made you stand out from my previous ones...
Strong and Firm
Yet not hurting...

Security was what I felt
Security was YOU

15 years had passed since that very first hand-in-hand
That firmness has not lessen
It stood the test of time
It remained strong each time we held hands...... with our kids beside us

Married for 13 years
Seemed so long
Yet it still feels like it was yesterday when we said "I Do".....

May we continue to hold each other's hands
till our hair turn white 
and 
wrinkles are everywhere in sight.



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


梁靜茹-情歌





Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: