Sunday, January 5, 2014

Song Sharing Sunday #256 - Cups ~ Anna Kendrick

My elder one introduced this song to me and I fell in love with the voice of the singer instantly!
He went on to show me the MTV and MAN! I loved the MTV too!!!
*laugh*

Then I went Googling and found her doing the 'Cup Thing' LIVE on the 'Late Show with David Letterman', she's so amiable! But I feel that she looks more attractive with her hairdo and makeup in the MTV than putting her hair down. *smile*


First I loved her voice, then her MTV and now her!
*laugh*
Thank you elder son!



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Cups - Anna Kendrick
(Pitch Perfect's "When I'm Gone")







And the Lyrics to this catchy song:~
 

Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: