Sunday, January 12, 2014

Song Sharing Sunday #257 - Happy ~ Pharrell Williams

I love friends!
Alright, who doesn't love friends???!!!
*slap forehead*

Had a wonderful gathering with my 'gang' in secondary school yesterday.
The 6 of us laughed and chatted.
Due to lots of happenings over the past years, the 6 of us never get a chance to be together.
So it was a rare opportunity after 20+ years!

While we were eating happily at the Japanese restaurant, this song suddenly started singing in my head!
So bizarre!!!!

I guessed I was REALLY HAPPY!!!
*laugh*


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Happy - Pharrell Williams







Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....



No comments: