Sunday, October 25, 2015

Song Sharing Sunday #349 - Ellie Goulding - On My Mind

Had a very fulfilling weekend for my brain in the Asia-Pacific Regional Convention.
With a very clear plan on how I can reach my goal, I am really going to work towards it no matter what.
There is really no turning back.
I have walked so many paths in the past that did not give me a clear view of what is to come.
But this......every step can be anticipated.... every hard work put in will be rewarded...

During this weekend, I learned that it is the 'rubbish' in my head that were not removed, which is stopping me from moving forward in my International Online Mall business.
Really need to dump those thoughts on my mind that make me lose self-confidence.

Believe!
I can do it!






Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Ellie Goulding - On My Mind





Join in the fun, leave a 
comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....






No comments: