Sunday, November 1, 2015

Song Sharing Sunday #350 - Demi Lovato - Confident

Spending this weekend at the Taiwan Convention with business partners from US, Australia, Taiwan and Malaysia really helped to boost my confidence in this business.

Seeing what has become of Taiwan Market for my International Online Mall Business is like sitting in a time machine to the future of Singapore Market.

The biggest thing that I soooooooooooooo look forward to is having my Online Mall working with the banks in Singapore and have my very own Credit Card.
Every swipe I earn!
How Cool!!!!

US market has it already and now even Taiwan Market has it.
Can't wait for Singapore to have it too!





Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Demi Lovato - Confident





Join in the fun, leave a 
comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....






No comments: