Sunday, November 8, 2015

Song Sharing Sunday #351 - Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars

This is the first time my elder one spent his birthday in a foreign land.
I'm glad at the end of it all, he enjoyed himself.

On the last day, when I saw how much he enjoyed himself, in the Kids Amusement Park in Taiwan, this song started playing in my head when I see him spinning round and round in those thrill rides...


Leaving Taiwan with Big Smile on his face, I know its all worth it!



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Coldplay - A Sky Full of Stars





Join in the fun, leave a 
comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....






No comments: