Sunday, November 29, 2015

Song Sharing Sunday #354 - Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed

Sometimes the most beautiful thing that can happen to a person could be in a split second... a single moment.
It could be someone
It could be a smile
It could be a smell
It could be a taste

Many things can happen in a split second, a magical moment...that could be as big as a life changing event.

When I saw how my 20+ year friend walked the red carpet with the man she loved dearly for many years, the happiness that I felt deep in my heart for her was simply indescribable.

They fell in love with each other at first sight.
In that split second, they knew they had waited for each other all their lives....
The feeling of planted a seed, waited for it to grow, to blossom and to bear fruit...
Its time to harvest!

Extremely happy for you, my dear friend J.
Stay Happy
Stay Blissful
Stay in Love!





Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran - Everything Has Changed





Join in the fun, leave a 
comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....






No comments: