Thursday, April 8, 2010

American Idol Season 9 Top 9 - Who got voted off?

Oh man!
Last night was Awesome!
I was moving and dancing a little when Crystal, Andrew and yes yes yes even Tim Urban were performing. Right, I know, I have been saying a thousand times that I do not like Tim Urban, but hey, he was really good yesterday.

I teared a little when Casey performed. Man! He was so INTO it!

Then there was Siobhan. Yes there were certain moments when she went really high and really soft, Wow! That was truly beautiful.

And there was young Katie, no doubt yesterday was a wonderful vocal performance. *Smile*

Guess what? Lee!!! Lee was THE BEST (to me) last night! I felt like I was watching HIS concert! *laugh*
When I knew it was the Beatles theme this week, I was soooooooooooooo hoping he would sing 'Hey Jude' and man! I was sooooooo happy he did! *Grin*



The only 2 performance, NOT PERSON, which did not impress me was Aaron Kelly and Michael Lynch or better known as Big Mike.

So the viewers' decisions were correct! Big Mike was up for elimination. Aaaawwww.... but why did the Judges saved him?! *pout*
I would rather they use such a Golden Save Card for later use.
Seriously, I don't really feel much about Big Mike, I think he is getting a little arrogant as the competition goes on. Hhhmmm.... don't like. I really cannot understand what the American Idol judges were thinking! *humph*

1 comment:

emelda said...

I like siohban..i think that's how it is spelled ..hahahah

I don't really follow AI this session.. i guess..nothing really caught me attention as much as Adam lambert year..hehehe