Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Tip 6 of 21
Do you really know yourself well? What are your triggers for bad mood? For myself, it is making last minute decisions or receiving last minute changes. I do not like that. But there are many times I had to and if that last minute decision was made in the beginning of the day, Wham! There goes my mood for the rest of the day.

Some people's trigger is being late. Having others to wait for them means everything to these people, hence that can spoil their entire day. So if you are such a person, train yourself to be more efficient, learn time management, perfect your timing or if you cannot, force yourself to be an early bird.

Find your stress trigger buttons. Analyse them and change yourself to reduce the frequency of triggering them.

No comments: