Monday, April 19, 2010

Do You Know Who is Justin Bieber?

Justin Bieber has been trending in Twitter for weeks!

So much so he has become a love and hate icon in that social network.
It is being debated if his name was the most trending topic there ever! Some bieber haters want it to stop, but bieber lovers simply refused! *shake head* Fancy fighting over someone who is not even related to them by blood.

Seriously, if it wasn't for Twitter, I would NEVER have known.Someone so young and yet popularity has reached the heavens, I would say.

I think, one of the most extreme tweets I happened to read by chance had to be this "I would love to be Justin Bieber's girlfriend." ~ a 45year old woman

*Super Faint*

1 comment:

Angela said...

I know who is Justin bieber. Cos I like his song. Baby baby baby woo~ my baby baby baby whoo~~
he's quite adorable, no wonder that 45yr old wants to b his gf. Haha old goat eat fresh grass