Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Tip 14 of 21

I find it really hard to do this in the past. I have the typical self-employed characteristic - "No one can do my job better than me." Observe any self-employed person and you would realise that this characteristic is extremely prominent. They are never truly satisfied with the works of others when others are doing their job.

It is NOT wrong, its just extremely exhausting.

My MIL is another perfect example. She chooses to do all things on her own and when she is overworked, she complained that others are not helping. Yet, when others offer to help, she insists that she does the chores on her own. Conflicting emotions = Stress.

Learn to trust others.
Everyone has their own way of doing things.
Learn to delegate your chores to them.
Everyone loves to help without being criticized.

So please learn to delegate your tasks to others. No one is super human. We need rest. *Smile*

No comments: