Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sis!

Today is my Sis's______th birthday. Don't think she want me to reveal her age here.... *wink*
Other than our special relationship, I think her birth date is one of the easiest to remember.
8th of July.
and when you write it down its 7-8-Year
so when I was really young, I only need to remember 7, 8
yes, I do agree that when I was a kiddo, I did muddle up, thinking that her birthday was on August the 7th. *laugh*

Alright, spotlight back on her now.
Happy Birthday Sis! *hugs*



please don't ask me to translate what was said at the end. *laugh* Its a cat language and snakes can't understand. *giggle*


Happy Birthday girl!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Thank u sister! That catty happy birthday song is so funny haha. Thanks for the new York cheesecake. Yumz.

Richman said...

Happy Birthday, Angela! May all your wishes come true!

Hi Angel, such an important date for your sister also can get confused. So care to share did your sister got angry over this? Or what kind of mess you have created?

Angeline said...

Richman,
how to screw up leh?
before my 'mistaken day' comes, her birthday arrived liao.
Luckily, my mistaken day is not earlier, then THAT WILL BE A BIG SCREWUP.

*huge laugh*

Richman said...

Ya hor... Ha... Ha... Anyway, thank you for sharing... :)