Sunday, June 19, 2011

Song Sharing Sunday - 126 [Show Luo - Only You]

I know if I continue to procrastinate in sharing this song on my weekly Song Sharing Sunday meme, I will get myself killed soon. *laugh*
This song has been EVERYWHERE for the past weeks!
Radio Stations, Shopping Malls, Supermarkets, Fast Food Outlets, you name it, its there!

It has become so Contagious, it 'followed' me home.
My sis, a fan of Show Luo, has this 'crazy' song as her ringing tone!
Now tell me, with so much exposure, how could this song NOT be FAMOUS?!!!

*Hands Down*


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Only You - Show Luo







Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

Angela said...

love the dance.. its so cool~

only only u u u~