Saturday, December 31, 2011

PotLuck Dinner with Neighbours

Never did I expect myself to end Year 2011 with a wonderful Potluck Dinner with my neighbours.
The oldest in our group is almost 60 years old and the youngest is 6 years old, which is my younger son. Though the age gap was huge, but things that made everyone happy, laughed, smiled were the same. No generation gap whatsoever!

We simply love each other's company. Like I have said in my previous post, when one of my neighbours suggested the Potluck Dinner, it made me feel like a farewell dinner for us; even though no papers had been signed yet. Interested buyers for my house are still waiting for the replies from banks and HDB, to find out if their loan would be approved.

The party started at 7pm and ended at 10pm!
Three hours of laughter, smiles and yum!
I am so happy with the way my Year 2011 ended.
Hooray!
*clap clap clap*

Just take a look at the glorious food laid out at the corridor....




I supplied ALL the Tables with table-cloths, 3 Big and 1 Small.
5 Chairs.
All Forks, Spoons and Chopsticks
Plates and Bowls.
The Packet Drinks above
and
the Rojak below.



Fishballs from J's Family
Cakes and Kuehs from J's Family

Fried Fishball Wanton from J's Family

Fried Chicken Wings from J's Family


Satay from H's Family

Longan with Pineapple and Grass Jelly Dessert from H's Family




Fruit cum Meat cum Seafood cum Vegetable Salad from E.
Fried Bee Hoon with Cabbage from E.
   

Here's wishing All my lovely Neighbours and Everyone who read my blog, a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous Year 2012!
Cheers!

No comments: