Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Does Evian Water Improve Skin Complexion?

This is the follow up of the test I did in this post "Evian Water is Good For Skin, True?"

From then till now, I had tried using it in 3 different ways:~
  1. Using it as a Toner only
  2. Drinking and using it as a Toner after every facial wash
  3. Drinking alone
and eventually not drinking nor using it at all!

Experiment 1: Using it as a Toner only
I have the tenancy of getting rid of my blackheads or whiteheads whenever I see them, right after facial wash. When all the squeezing or pricking is over, my face would appear red and slightly blotchy, which would usually subside after approximately 24hours. But when I use Evian on a cotton pad and wipe my skin after the 'self-blackhead-removing-treatment', the blotchy-ness subsided in 2 hours! Amazing!

Experiment 2: Drinking and using it as a Toner after every facial wash
The result was simply amazing! I had no more acne outbreaks, only very few small pimples, which gets 'matured' very quickly and hence was easy to get rid of. And these small pimples only appear like maybe one pimple in 10days. In my case, it is considered wonderful!

I used to have acne outbreaks very frequently due to my late nights and especially when the time is near to my menstruation period. After drinking and using it as a Toner after every facial wash, even with late nights, I do not have anymore acne outbreaks. Hooray!

The best part is, whenever my pimples or acne subsides, the scar remains on my face for months; but after trying this Experiment 2, pimples scars disappeared in a few days. Pretty miraculous! I think partly also due to the size of the pimples, as I have mentioned earlier, which were much smaller and easier to get rid of.

Experiment 3: Drinking alone
No more acne outbreaks but pimples scars take a much longer time to subside.

Last Experiment: Not using nor drinking it at all
It was HORRIBLE!!!!
Everything came right back to how it used to be!
I did not want to be dependent on Evian water, but after stopping completely for almost 2 weeks, my face looks terrible now!
4 acnes came out in a single day!

The scars did not clear up nor lighten. Yes, I admit that my late nights lifestyle is a crucial factor to my skin complexion, but I did not change my lifestyle when I tried the first 3 experiments. I continued the same diet, the same sleeping time, the same more stressful life because lots of changes were going on in the family and house.
Now I am so sick of my face and I am going to attend a friends gathering in 2 days time. *scream* It looks so bad now!
Its not even two full weeks yet since the day I stopped using or drinking Evian water and the difference is so drastic!

My Verdict:
I really cannot stand the face I am looking at when I stand in front of the mirror and I do not think I want to leave it as it is. So I think I will go to the supermarket later today to get my Evian Water skin treatment back. The only sad thing is the expense I have to spend on my face.
If there are no promotion, one big bottle of Evian water cost around $2.60, multiple that with 30 days would give me a damage of $78 per month. Wow! *heart pain*

Maybe I will try to make one big bottle of Evian Water last for 2 days instead of 1 day. Then the cost would be lessen by half = $39 each month. Hhhmmm... that sounds better.

How my face looks, directly affects my self esteem. I am already unhappy with my features and with a bad complexion, it just brings my confidence level even lower and I am NOT going to let that happen. Humph!

Alright, that's it for now. For those my blog readers who had been asking me about my experience with Evian water, here you have it! All in one post! *wink*

Hope this helps!
Cheers to great complexion!


***This is NOT a paid post.


No comments: