Sunday, May 13, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #173 - Mom's Song ~ Bryant Oden

I think this is one of my HAPPIEST Mother's Day ever!
Simply because the first few hours of Mother's Day, I have 2 extra kids spending the night with me.
I'm a Mother of 4 (instead of 2), on this special 2012 Mother's Day.
*giggle*

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Mom's Song ~ Bryant Oden




If you cannot catch the lyrics of Mom's Song, here it is:

You've been my mom for a really long time
And you know me pretty well
Sometimes I act like an angel from Heaven
Sometimes I act like a rebel from ...
Well, you get the idea

But through it all,
you love me just the same
You're my very favorite Mom
Even when you forget my name

How can I tell you
how much I love you in a way that let's you see
I love you as much as you love me

You're really in my heart today
And I wanted to make it clear
Even though I don't always show it
I'm really glad that you are here

All the ways that you support me
the ways you help me shine

Thank you once more for who you are
Out of all the Moms I'm glad you are mine

How can I tell you
how much I love you in a way that let's you see
I love you as much as you love me





Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: