Sunday, April 7, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #217 ~ We Are The Champions ~ Queen

After going扫墓 (visiting my hubby's grandparents' grave) with my in-laws, hubby and I were feeling so uncomfortable with all the ashes and perspiration on our body, we decided to go home for a quick shower before we go back to join my in-laws again, in their house for our usual Sunday family gathering.

My 2nd and youngest niece decided to come along with us. While we took turn to have a bath, they were having lots of Xbox fun with Sports Kinect.
And THIS song came on several times as they hit a New World Record each time.

Though the fun was only an hour or so, it sure was a rare chance for the two of them to play their hearts out.....
*smile*
Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


We Are The Champions ~ Queen




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: