Friday, September 13, 2013

My BIGGEST Mooncake Ever!!!

Received this BIG surprise from my sis and BIL on Sunday, 7th September 2013.

Firstly, the packaging was so oriental and I LOVE oriental things, especially the pop-up velvet wordings on the cover.



 Kept rubbing my fingers on them.....an action that comes naturally whenever I touch velvety stuff. Actually.....my fingers were busy playing with the cover. They were either rubbing against the velvety chinese wordings or my index finger would be swirling the pale yellow "xu-xu" that's dangling from the cover. *laugh* My new toy!


Sister always remembers to buy egg-yolk-mooncakes for me. Not the snow skin type, but the traditional kind.
The more yolk the merrier I would be!!!!

Ok, spare me the cut-down-the-calories and eat-healthy type of talk.
Its ONCE a Year indulgence!
Come On!
Get a Life!



And when I saw how many egg-yolks there were!
My eyes glittered!
*ting ting*



As if it was not good enough, I got a pleasant surprise when I lift up the cover......Tea to go with it!
Great for digestion!
Nice combo!
*thumbs up*



Then came the  
BIGGEST  
SURPRISE OF ALL!!!!

A 16cm Diameter Mooncake!!!!
*Jaws Dropped*
*SCREAM*





Ok Sis!
Spot the word "EVER" in the title???
This is BIG enough to satisfy my yearly craving for egg-yolk mooncake already.
So NO MORE 'upgrades' ok???
*huge laugh*

And this reminded me of the GINOMOUS mooncake featured in the show : Jia Hao Yue Yuan.
*eyes popped*



Love the thought. 
Love the effort. 
Love the surprise.
Love the mooncake.

Thank you Sis and BIL!
*hugs*



 My BIGGEST Mooncake Ever!!!

No comments: