Sunday, September 15, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #240 - I See The Light ~ "Tangled"

Life is full of ups and down.
But the distance feels further when its headed for the ground.

And there's nothing more painful
Than to let your feelings take you down.

Everyone has such experiences.
The older you are, the more you will experience....because its a cycle.
I learned that the cycle is every 9 years.
Regardless if its 9 years or not.....I am once again having the feeling that the day I can sing this song again....is just round the bend.... 

I know its there.
And I am not holding my steps.
I continue to move forward, even though the wind is against me.
I will get there.....
.....eventually.......
and See The Light.....
....once again.......


Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

I See the Light
~ from the movie "Tangled"


 


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and I'll hop over for a music treat....





No comments: