Monday, June 1, 2009

I can't find a title to describe this post...'cos I'm feeling so messed up emotionally right now...

Have you ever felt so pain you can't even cry out?
Have you ever felt so frustrated that even pulling your hair doesn't help?
Have you ever felt so sad that your tears can't even fall?
Have you ever felt so angry that getting a cold bath doesn't cool down the heat?
Have you ever felt ALL THE ABOVE at the same time?
The feeling is so "<:"#$&^-%#@

*Aaaarrrrggghhhhh*

How?
How do you get rid of such a feeling?

And worse you are not feeling it early in the morning where kids can come along and slowly take away all of that subtly.
You are feeling this after realizing something, just past midnight, when you are ready for bed.
And now you can't even stay still on your pillow.

How?
How do you get rid of such a feeling so that you can go to bed????

*AAAaaaarrrrggghhhh*

Teach me please......

4 comments:

MommyAngel said...

I will watch a comedy movie in the living room by myself with a bag of chips and coke! It won't bring away the pain but somehow, it will makes you forget about it for a good 1 hour or so ...... How about that? Hope that you will be feeling alright soon ya .....

Ann said...

ooohhh...what happened?

Well...when that happens, I will usually pray. Or try other things to take your mind off things...or maybe talk to hubby?

ice cream usually helps!

hope things get better soon.

Something About Us said...

Oh dear, what happened?
Hope its nothing too serious.
For me, if I can find a friend to talk, I will confide and may feel better after that.

Woman in a Window said...

You do know we're all going to be curious. You ok?