Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summary of June

June started off like a blast (the bad way)! The 'explosion' was too great, I was picking up the pieces as days went by.

Seriously June hasn't been a good month for me. No, I'm not talking about the children. With kids, its more joy and no tears for this month, or rather ever since motherhood was labeled on my forehead children are the source of my happiness.

Many of you know me well enough... I'm a happy person by nature, laughing loudly most of the time, giggling at almost every silly jokes, an easy target for anyone who wants to test their 'cheer-me-up' tricks.

So whenever something is bothering me, I'll have to trash it out, shout it out (verbally or not), repeat the 'unhappy' event over and over again (to different people of cos, if not who would still wanna be close to me) Before I could break loose from the negative ions.

... that's me.

But the 'problems' I faced in June *deep breath*, I can't share with anyone....
All I did was bury myself under the pillow and shout
"Arrggghhhh......"
At least my neighbours would not come knocking on my door....

So I did the 'No Title' post and the 'How Would "One" Feel?' post, which basically sums up my feelings...

Arrrrghhhhhhhh...... its irritating when you can't share and the people you can talk to are the co-CREATORS of the problems, who had already shut their ears; Who refused to talk about the issue anymore; who are not opening up to options either....

"Time will Heal", but that's for pain isn't it?
Now, I want to solve disputes, not pain.
Anyway, that sentence doesn't work very well on me either....

Ok, this post is getting nowhere.... I just wanna rant. Forgive me if I had given you a headache without the painkillers.

Tomorrow is July, a new month, may June and all its woes and tears and frustrations be gone as I flip the calendar..........

4 comments:

Something About Us said...

((BIG HUGZ))

Woman in a Window said...

Yes, July, and all new. Wishing it a great one for you and your bunch!

Ann said...

Oh...poor you! July will be better I am sure.

Need to rant? Rant in a password protected post! Then no nasty remarks and you can control your readers! :)

Blessed mum said...

*huggie* baby, y can;t u rant it out in this blog of yours??

anyway, all the best to a new month!