Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Michael Jackson returning to Neverland

When I saw the headlines, my heart skipped a beat.
Various sources have claimed that Neverland will be opened to the public this Friday, as MJ's body will be transported back to his dream world.

Ever since the completion of Neverland, I had always wished that MJ would open it to the public.
Then again, its his own private fairyland....
I can believe the possible damage if its opened to the public...

I really want to go Neverland.
Much more than Disneyland.
I told Allan about this wish of mine.
Even though I know he would say no, which he eventually did, because of the absurdness of the idea itself, the short time frame and the infamous H1N1.

The only tiny little hope he gave me was "Oh well, if its opened to the public now, it would be in future too. So till then....sit tight and wait...."

*fingers crossed*

6 comments:

Blessed mum said...

*finger crossed* :)

Something About Us said...

May your wish come true! :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

I wonder what it looks like inside?

Merryn said...

still saddens me bout his sudden death. he shud have been appreciated more while he was still alive. if only he got this much attention then.. sigh.. dat's life as an artist.

fingers n toes cross for u to be able to reach neverland one day!

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Tina said...

i have only ever saw an aerial view of it on a photo. i bet its fantastic!