Thursday, July 23, 2009

2nd Scan in the Gynae Dept

Findings?
NEGATIVE!!!

This is REALLY getting on my nerves.
So I CONCLUDED that my lower abdomen sharp pain is NOT due to anything related to the womb, nor the uterus, nor the ovaries, nor anything that helps to 'keep' and 'produce' babies in a woman's body.

But now, THIS senior GYNAE doctor suspects that there might be 'something fishy' going on in the rear end > RECTUM.

So an appointment was made to see the Colorectal surgeon next Tuesday, 28th July 2009.

Will I go?
I think I would, cos this is SOMETHING that was NOT suspected during my 5-Day hospital stay.
Something new, so why not?

Even though it means cash-upfront now. Can't use Medisave, 'cos I'm an 'outpatient' now.
*sigh*

The occasional sharp pain in the gastric is no longer occasional, now it has become a lingering pain with 'sharp' piercing every now and then....

"Doctors!!! Are you hearing me? Something is really wrong! But why can't you guys find out the cause???"

*Arrrggghhhhh*

4 comments:

Something About Us said...

*roll eyes*

AIYO !! I hope the Colorectal surgeon is the FINAL stop, FINAL answer to everything.

go and consult your uncle for advices..

Alison said...

So sorry you're suffering with this, Angeline.

Mummy Kless said...

Can really sense your frustrations... hope you'll find out the real causes very soon and get it all fixed up!

Angela said...

hmmmm.. maybe u shdn't go to SGH anymore.. the problem might be the hospital.. not you..