Friday, July 17, 2009

How am I feeling NOW?

Isn't this frustrating?
Went through all of that and no cause was found?

So many of you have asked, "So how are you feeling NOW?"
I'm sorry, I can't bring you good news.
In short, I can only say, I'm fine when I had my medication and I'm NOT, when I try to go WITHOUT the 'when necessary' medicine.

No one likes to be reliant on those syrup and tablets. I have completed my course of antibiotics long ago. So now, what's left, are those I could 'do without' kind of medicine, that is IF I'm feeling alright.

eg. for the 8 hourly medication, I tried to 'prolong' it by eating only at the 9th hour, and hopefully, extending it slowly; so much so that I can totally do without them eventually.
But instead of hoping for the 9th hour to come, my gastric hurts at the 7th hour, an hour earlier than my medication time. *sigh*

The only good news is, my gastric is willing to take in solids. If not, I think the sight of porridge would have made me puke by now. Having bowls of that for so many days.... *eyes rolled*

My plan?
There will be a review on 22nd July 2009.
More needle poking will be done and other tests too on that day.
I'll wait for the results.
If NOTHING unusual is found, then I'll be visiting my Chinese physician uncle.

The 'when necessary' medication are running low. So I MUST find out the root of the problem, before I can move on. Isn't that true?

My complain?
I miss eating spicy, sourish and cold stuff. I really do. Other than that, I've been eating frequent small meals. If this carries on, I'll be really FAT pretty soon.....

2 comments:

Something About Us said...

hope that on 22 Jul, you can find an answer to the cause of the pain.

FAT?? Nah, I think you will look better with abit of meat, u too skinny already! :P

Ann said...

Yeah...hope you find the cause soon without too much discomfort further!

Poor you!!!