Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I AM GOING!!!

Last year, I went for Anthony Robbins's 'Unlimited Power', in which I got rid of my years of fear in driving.
This year I'm going for his 'Unleash the Power Within'. So what fear am I going to get rid of this time? *wink*

****************************************************************

To live up to my title of 'Seminar Queen'. I am not forgetting T. Harv Eker's Millionaire Mind Intensive Seminar, which I SHOULD have attended last month in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. All thanks to H1N1, I had to prolong my wait.
I saw Allan's undeniable change (for the better, of cos) after attending it last November, I just can't wait to go! Rain or Shine, I'll be there! *humph*


"The Secret Psychology of Wealth"
A Weekend That Will Change Your Financial Life Forever!

1 comment:

Something About Us said...

GO GO GO !!!

I am sure there will be a great change in you after these 2 seminars :)