Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Review after Discharged from Hospital

*Heavy heart*
Today's review sucks!
The doctor merely asked, "So how are you feeling now?"
"Sharp pain occasionally over at the gastric and on the two sides of my lower abdomen. I couldn't do without the medication. If I skip one dose, the pain comes."

"I think I need you to do all the tests all over again." said in an absolutely emotionless tone.

I looked at him with widening pupils....

He got the hint and explained in that same tone, "Maybe the one who did the scope missed out something."

Allan wanted to challenged, "So what makes you think that by doing it the second time, 'something' would not be missed out?" But he didn't, cos he already knew that I intend to go to my Chinese physician uncle, if there is still no results today.

Took a tube of blood from me today. (another needle hole to add to the record)

Tomorrow, I'm scheduled for ultrascan again. Unbelievable, isn't it? *sigh*

Then one month later, 26th August, I'll have to go down for another round of X-ray, blood test, urine test and SCOPE!!!! the one that made me gagged...

Anyhow, I'll go for the ultrascan tomorrow, and would probably pay my Chinese physician uncle a visit on Friday morning.

*sigh*.....

3 comments:

Alison said...

Oh, that stinks. I hope your uncle can help.

Something About Us said...

aiyo, why still need to do ALL the test all over again ??

U poor thing ... quick, go and consult ur uncle!

Moomykin said...

So sorry to hear you were in the hospital for so many days. Your kids would have missed you so much.