Sunday, June 7, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #21

Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


It Might Be You - Stephen Bishop



Time,
I've been passing time watching trains go by
All of my life
Lying on the sand watching seabirds fly
Wishing there would be someone
Waiting home for me

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, It's telling me it might be you
All of my life

Looking back as lovers go walking pass
All of my life
Wondering how they met and what makes it last
If I found the place would I recognize the face

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, It's telling me it might be you
So many quiet walks to take
So many dreams to wake and there's so much love to make

I think we're gonna need some time
Maybe all we need is time
And it's telling me it might be you
All of my life

I've been saving love songs and lullabies
And there's so much more
No one's ever heard before

Something's telling me it might be you
Yeah, it's telling me it must be you and
I'm feeling it'll just be you
All of my life

It's you, maybe it's you I've been waiting for all of my life
Maybe it's you (It's you)
Maybe it's you (It's you)
I've been waiting for all of my life.

Maybe it's you
Maybe it's you
I've been waiting for all of my life.

Maybe it's you
Maybe it's you
I've been waiting for all of my life.


(Mr Linky has been giving me problem. Hence I've decided to strip it completely)
So if you would like to join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

5 comments:

Something About Us said...

this song is in my list too! hehe...now you have posted it first and I think I will not post the same song :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Mr.Linky still being a meanie eh? Here's mine....http://www.alittlegirltalk.com/2009/06/song-sharing-sunday.html

Something About Us said...

here's my contribution for this weekend -> http://grouchyhe-quietshe.blogspot.com/2009/06/song-sharing-sunday-21.html

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

here's mine..

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2009/06/song-sharing-sunday-21.html

Travelerfolio said...

This song is one of my all time favourites!

I'd like to invite you to join a contest "Win the World's First Transparent Phone" @Travelerfolio, in conjunction with LG. Pls drop by to find out more -

Win Crystal Phone