Monday, June 1, 2009

My Invilgilation Days has began

Today is the start of another round of invigilation days for the famous ACCA examinations.
I should say it came in time to get my mind off from what's still bugging me since last night.

This time I was assigned for 6 days, 3 days on this week and 3 on next. But because Allan have an appointment clashing with one of the days, I had no choice but to reject that extra day of income. So its down to 5 days only.

Friends getting married, friends celebrating birthdays, kids on holidays and with this invigilation thingy, I really need to squeeze out time to do what I really missed doing - bloghop. *sigh*

7 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

Hey, sometimes earning a little money is worth missing all of our same old. We'll be around. (Your comment button wasn't working for me over here again. ARgh! Glad it's working again.)

Blessed mum said...

you are so resourceful..how do you manage to get this job? you miss bloghop, i miss reading your post :)

abt to tell you too that your comment button wasn't working just now.

Angeline said...

Hi Blessed mum,

I'm so packed with lots of new commitments...
I miss blogging
and I miss blog-hopping too
I'm so sorry... haven't gone over to your place for a long time.
and with no-school days, kids don't nap, I hardly have time to sit infront of my PC, except for checking orders for my retail stuff clearance and the usual emails.
*faint*

This is my 2nd round of invigilation.
Lobang came from my lobang queen- my sister.

Oh dear!
You are the 3rd person who complained about the comment button over here.
But because its BLOGGER!!
and hosted by them,
I have ZERO control in troubleshooting it....
But I'll change the option on how the comments would be typed.
Hope that helps.

Ann said...

Inviligation is a good way to earn money....

Hope all the scheduling works out and everyone will be happy! :)

Take care girl.

Angela said...

Please post more. Missed ya lengthy and funny posts.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Take care and I'll miss ya!

Something About Us said...

ohh!! I can finally post comments! :D

I will miss reading your posts too!